Montreal / First Day







Today was our first full day in Montreal and I must say that this is the first time in months I walked so much. Although I am still in Canada it still feels like I am out of the country. It is so nice and different... It's very fresh. Today we went to the Art Museum, The Notre-Dame Basilica  and also gave the Jazz festival a visit. It has definitely been a long day full of crazy events and everlasting memories. 
I will probably be posting the vlog of this day sometime tomorrow (I'll try my best... if not expect it in a few days) if you you're not already a subscriber, subscribe to me on : youtube.com/artcultureandstyle 


xo


This entry was posted on Thursday, July 4, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Montreal / First Day ”

  1. The greatest city ever! I like its architecture, as it is really lovely to look at! The same I can say about all the university libraries which are adorable to watch at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, nice outfit. Love your eyes :)
    My fashion blog: http://sanforiciare.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete