A little journey to Israel



Despite the political issues, I have been to one of the most remarkable countries on this planet and also my country, Israel. I have travelled from the north to the south and to the east and to the west. I have seen views that have changed my life, I have met people who influence my thoughts, and I have become a changed individual on many levels after this trip. Although my 10 day trip is up, I am still currently in the country for pure pleasure and entertainment and catch up with old friends. This visual diary is a small representation of my experience and the sights I have seen and was able to capture.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 20, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “A little journey to Israel”

  1. What camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Да мне тоже про камеру интересно )
    Очень красивые фото,мне очень нравятся такие места !

    ReplyDelete