Cooler Nights



It's November and it already snowed. I know I shouldn't be so surprised because after all I do live in Canada but, the sad thing is that all the pretty leaves have now pretty much have all fallen and now the tress are simply naked. On the bright side in some strange sort of way I am really excited for when the first big snow fall will happen and all the rooftops will be covered in snow.










This entry was posted on Sunday, November 4, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Cooler Nights”

  1. cool pics)is that your tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really liked your blog! He is a very stylish and fun!
    I'm your new follower! I would be very pleased if you come to my blog and began to follow him! :)
    pechalka14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamsa) As I know this thing protects you.
    I think you should know that you are very beautiful jewish girl:)

    ReplyDelete