Cozy




Pants / H&M | Sweater / TNA | Shoes / Nike | Coat / Romwe | Necklace / Cheap Monday



Today I decided to play a bit with patterns a knits. In the past few weeks I can confidently say that I have been wearing something bold and pattern related pretty much every single day. Now I am not sure why... but I feel like I am subliminally trying to stand out in the white outdoors and tell mother nature to start blooming flowers. But anyway it's never to bad to stand out and be bold. So stay bold and stand out.

xo 

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Cozy”

  1. Hello Anat! Nice smile at the last picture! Do more picture at the nature! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should be wearing flowers... not animal prints? Just a thought...
    You look pretty anyways, though:)

    ReplyDelete