Blue Blue




Sweater / TNA | Dress / Artzia | Shoes / Mom | Necklace / H&M


Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite looks for spring.  As you guys probably noticed, grunge and the 90's are back again - it was never out, just got mainstreamed again -. I know I have featured this cropped sweater endless times, but come on... it can never be out of style and it goes with everything, gosh! Anyways as you can probably see crop sweaters and spring dresses are just the key to a cool chilly spring day... well at least for me. I find this look so effortless and cool. maybe the Docs will totally complete the 90's feel , but the chelsea boots work just as good... You know just to make it more 2013 (what am I even talking about). 
Let me know what you guys think of this look, would you rock it?


P.S. 

Start playing Nirvana again ;)



xo 

This entry was posted on Friday, April 26, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Blue Blue”