Outside the City







It's been a while since I got away from the city and the suburbs and really been within nature and within a small community. Today we got in the car and drove to a small city named Port Perry about an hour away from Toronto. Now if you wanna see true authentic Canadians (Canadian culture) then this is the place. I think we were the only displaced individuals as to how everyone knows each other and is just so polite and friendly.  Now, don't get me wrong... we have this here in Toronto but those are 5th generation Canadians , so it is a bit different. It was a very nice day, the weather was on our side, and we just enjoyed every second of it. And the drive was as pleasant as the place itself. If you follow me on Instagram ( and if you don't you should ;)  I did post some pictures documenting the drive. It is absolutely breath taking! I am looking forward to this up coming season. All I can say is that I wanna get out and explore everything !






xo 

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 5, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Outside the City”

  1. Nice trip! Where did you see Buddha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! So colourful!)
    http://just-vi-blog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete