The Movement of Simplicity




Blouse / Romwe | Pants / Garage | Shoes / To be Announced 


Sometimes having no statement makes a statement
I pick my cloths according to my mood,
Lately it's been black, white, grey and navy blue
I can't say that something is wrong because its not,
but I have  fallen in love with the simplicity of colour
now, I know I stand big on being bold and not boring
but I realized that even when you are wearing those simple shades and colours
you can in fact make a statement a good one, and a bold one
Just look at how you pair what you want to wear
make sure that if your outfit is too simple, the shoes are a BANG!
just balance your look, I find that to be the best way to carry out simplicity and elgance


xo

This entry was posted on Friday, October 4, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply