The Cold

| Sweater & Dress / Romwe | Shoes / TBA |

Is it too early to cry over summer? I am no longer digging this winter...
I was never a winter lover, and the sooner it comes the faster I want it to disappear *hence* my face in this picture. Another thing I hate about winter is that light is limited and I can never get things done before 3 and that drives me crazy because after that it's pitch black and depressing! Am I the only one who can't stand winter? I am so ready for my summer vacation! 
well on that note, Happy Holidays :)



xo

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “The Cold”

  1. soon soon summer. I do not like winter. Very nice outfit)
    хо<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follower# 428
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    Enter to win *international giveaway* Ends 31st December
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-international-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete