Risky & Frisky



 Shirt / American Apparel | Skirt / Romwe | Bag / Romwe | Shoes / JC

Risky and frisky! I know many people may find this look to be a little out of their comfort zone let alone a possibility of a look. But I truly do like this outfit. I  Love mixing colours and patterns together and form something different. Sometimes it looks a little too much, I will agree. But what's the fun in dressing up if you can't just own it like you want it? 
It is often hard to find a good mix patterns let alone pattern and many colours, but success come with trial and error. I think this look is a pretty good example of many things yet little things. 


xo

The Style Junkie

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Risky & Frisky”

  1. I really like your style! I am inspired by yours outfits =)

    invite you to visit me http://ouralternative.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete