Hidden Colour



Coat / FEMME | Dress / Everly | Shoes / TBA | Sunglasses / Prada

As my love for black just keeps growing and growing I feel like I have to add some colour once in a while, finally, it was the perfect day for this mix. Black makes me feel so sophisticated and grown up but then when I wear colour I feel like a mixture of a kid and an adult… I don't know… Maybe its just me.  There isn't too much I can say for this look, after all the dress makes the statement while the black coat, black tights , black shoes and black sunglasses tame it down to make it appropriate for winter… after all this is a summery dress.

xo




This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 14, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Hidden Colour ”