Old Hollywood




Coat / Choies | Lipstick / Stilla { Lover }

I have an obsession with red lips and furry coats, as you can see I'm fulfilling this little obsession.
There is something so strange with this combination, I'm not sure what it is... Maybe it's the fact that this look could be old Hollywood glam but at the same time it could be made grunge and trashy. It is all about how you would carry yourself in that look. I'd like to believe I can pull it off from the classy point of view, or maybe I am so totally wrong. 




This entry was posted on Friday, January 3, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Old Hollywood ”

  1. Im acquiring a weird error on the top of all your pages ==> Warning: require_once(../wp-includes/wordpress/entry.php) [function.require-once]: failed to available stream
    jeux barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет, Анат!)) у тебя нереально красивые волосы, расскажи, пожалуйста, как ты за ними ухаживаешь? может, даже получиться снять видео об этом, или написать пост! Пожалуйста!

    ReplyDelete