Golden Flowers


Dress | Romwe / Shoes | Doc Martens

Did you ever feel golden? I did, TODAY! For the first time in months it was the perfect moment to wear this dress and rock the Docs without freezing. I mean, I can actually feel my face in these photos. Anyways, school is coming to an end and with that I am coming to you in a full swing. Trust me the next few months will definitely make up to my poor updates in the past 2 months. To be honest I cannot believe I am already done my first year in University, it is quite scary how fast time flew by… BUT SO FAR, ITS BEEN AMAZING. It's the type of experience that I can't describe but is definitely worth trying.

photos by: Sonya Esman 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply