A Love Letter to Miami



| Dress / Somedays Lovin | Sunglasses / H&M | Shoes / Birkenstocks 

I find it interesting that I can feel at home in a city I have never been to before. I guess the only explanation is that I am a warm climate girl, and that is a solid guess because, although I live in Toronto I was born and raised in Israel , which is well known for its hot climate amongst other things. Also, I love the fact that I can wear summer dresses in the evening and not be cold… It's truly a miracle, as I am an indvidual who gets cold very fast… So no summer dresses for me in Toronto, but in Miami its a bundle of joy! I love you Miami.

This entry was posted on Friday, July 4, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “A Love Letter to Miami”

  1. Love yours pics!

    Emma, www.emmablogwriter.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete