What a Blur

Lately I've been playing around  a lot with my shutter speed. Only now I realized how much I enjoy movement in photographs. My thing is  still capturing the moment, but now more than ever I enjoy adding movement to a still background and vies versa.
I'd love to share with you some of the photos I've taken in the past couple of months involving my fascination with shutter speed.






I would love to hear what you guys have to say, or suggest.

enjoy yourselves
The Style Junkie

P.S
I am really sorry for the quality of the photos, I don't know why they turn this way once I upload them.
I can't find a good Image uploader  host... 

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 25, 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “What a Blur”

  1. Anat, these photos are awesome! I love your style in photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me the name of the girl that in the second picture from the bottom? She looks like my friend, so I just want to see more photos of her

    ReplyDelete