Oh Blue


Pullover / Romwe | Leggings / Aritzia | Shoes / Jeffery Campbell | Necklace / H&M


School is starting tomorrow and in the next 3 months I will be on surviver mood. I'm hoping this time around classes will be easier and less work would be given ( HAHA who am I kidding?). Anyways, I hope winter hasn't taken all your energy yet. It's gonna be spring in no time, Plus I am wearing the awsomest  pullover ever! So how can I not be in a fantastic mood and full of energy? I swear sometimes a piece of clothing could truly make you the happiest for a little while. 

xo 

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 9, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Oh Blue”

  1. Hi Anat, can I ask you in which university you are studying, if you don't mind? My school already started, but it is too cold in Toronto. I hate to wake up early, when it is so cold:( Like your pullover!

    ReplyDelete