RAWR

Bennie  / Little Burgundy | Shirt x Skirt / Aritzia | Watch / Times | Shoes / TBA



I may seem weather confused BUT it's always summer in my head. Ok maybe this is not a very summery look either… its kinda of a mix, BUT can we give this velvet red skirt a minute? I just thought I'd share my little skirt crush of the moment , after all I don't wear skirts so often anyways.


P.s.  I like cats 


This entry was posted on Monday, January 6, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “RAWR”

  1. I love your style! You are like my inspiration :)
    greetings from Poland xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt ! :-)
    Love this outfit ! xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete