On The Streets

Jacket & Shirt / Romwe | Pants / American Apparel | Cardigan / Aritzia 

I am not big on written, I don't find myself being good at it nor do I enjoy it.
So from now on I'd be sharing my thoughts and feelings as well as my aspirations through poetry, photos and other words that I find to harmonize the content I post. I found that lately I have been losing my creative touch and control around here, so I am bringing it back. I don't want to write useless words about what I wore today I just want to post pictures that describe who I am and post words that explain who I am.  I want to inspire you through art and not through how much I can write about a shirt I like. So be ready for a new and improved Art. Culture. & Style


Peace
Photos by: Sonya Esman

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “On The Streets ”

  1. You have beautiful scrunchy and unusual outfit. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit,thank you for the idea Anat :)
    http://thecreativegirlbeingcreative.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty, love your jacket!
    imagineyouwereabird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete